Monday, August 15, 2011

Why are we here? - Redux

I spent the day waiting to hear what was wrong with my motor vehicle.  Fortunately, I was able to cross a big item off my list while working at home.  Said item was the creation of my Prezi introduction to College Algebra.  I used the popular web series Red vs. Blue as a loose theme in the creation of this introduction.  I also plan to incorporate many of the same ideas into my workshop for our Freshmen orientation series.

Teaser: My new teaching philosophy is, "Math is like Jesus."

Here's a link to my Prezi, Why are we here - College Algebra Ed.  Feel free to leave comments either here or the Prezi website.

http://prezi.com/_p_crk2hjxbk/why-are-we-here-college-algebra-ed/

Incidentally, Red vs. Blue is decidedly not safe for work due to language, so don't look it up unless you can do so on a home computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment